It takes a lot more than a “For Sale” sign in the front yard, a Multiple Listing entry, and an occasional ad in the classifieds to get a listing sold. Be sure to discuss the details of the marketing plan with the companies and Realtors you interview about selling your home
Realtors who provide quality service will usually have a written marketing plan tailored to fit your home and your individual needs. A good marketing plan begins with pricing the home well, and will involve exposing your home to as many real estate professionals and qualified buyers as possible. The agent’s job is to get buyers through your front door; your job is to ensure that the buyers like what they see. Top agents are very active in finding prospective buyers and in coaching sellers about how to enhance their home’s presentation. There are differences in the marketing approaches of companies and individual agents, so ask for a written plan to give you a clear idea of what you can expect of your agent.
Comprehensive Park City Real Estate Marketing Program include
· Internet exposure through highly targeted advertising programs.
· Listing in the MLS: Park City Board of Realtors multiple Listing Service.
· Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
· Immediate exposure via email announcements to all Park City Realtors.
· Property Brochures including Yard Sign.
· Open houses
· Contract negotiations and contract expertise
Please Call Darrell Johnson at 801-865-3175 if you are interested in selling your Park City home, condo or vacant lot. I will share with you my full comprehensive marketing plan to best market and sell your Park City property.